- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Class size reduction; operating categorical fund.
Class size reduction; operating categorical fund.—
There is created an operating categorical fund for implementing the class size reduction provisions of s. 1, Art. IX of the State Constitution. These funds shall be allocated to each school district in the amount prescribed by the Legislature in the General Appropriations Act.
Class size reduction operating categorical funds shall be used by school districts to reduce class size as required in s. 1003.03, or the funds may be used for any lawful operating expenditure; however, priority shall be given to increasing salaries of classroom teachers.
s. 3, ch. 2003-391; s. 26, ch. 2004-295; s. 53, ch. 2006-74; s. 31, ch. 2009-59.