- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Proof of security; security requirements; penalties.
Proof of security; security requirements; penalties.—
The provisions of chapter 324 which pertain to the method of giving and maintaining proof of financial responsibility and which govern and define a motor vehicle liability policy shall apply to filing and maintaining proof of security required by ss. 627.730-627.7405.
Any person who:
Gives information required in a report or otherwise as provided for in ss. 627.730-627.7405, knowing or having reason to believe that such information is false;
Forges or, without authority, signs any evidence of proof of security; or
Files, or offers for filing, any such evidence of proof, knowing or having reason to believe that it is forged or signed without authority,
is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
ss. 5, 5A, ch. 71-252; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 553, 563, ch. 82-243; s. 155, ch. 91-224; s. 19, ch. 2003-411; s. 12, ch. 2007-324.