- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
390.014 Licenses; fees.—
(1) The requirements of part II of chapter 408 shall apply to the provision of services that require licensure pursuant to ss. 390.011-390.018 and part II of chapter 408 and to entities licensed by or applying for such licensure from the Agency for Health Care Administration pursuant to ss. 390.011-390.018. A license issued by the agency is required in order to operate a clinic in this state.
(2) A separate license shall be required for each clinic maintained on separate premises, even though it is operated by the same management as another clinic; but a separate license shall not be required for separate buildings on the same premises.
(3) In accordance with s. 408.805, an applicant or licensee shall pay a fee for each license application submitted under this chapter and part II of chapter 408. The amount of the fee shall be established by rule and may not be less than $70 or more than $500.
(4) Counties and municipalities applying for licenses under this act shall be exempt from the payment of the license fees.
History.—s. 4, ch. 78-382; s. 1, ch. 86-286; ss. 4, 5, ch. 88-97; s. 5, ch. 91-282; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 6, ch. 97-151; s. 17, ch. 2007-230; s. 97, ch. 2008-4.