- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
480.0465 Advertisement.—Each massage therapist or massage establishment licensed under the provisions of this act shall include the number of the license in any advertisement of massage services appearing in any newspaper, airwave transmission, telephone directory, or other advertising medium. Pending licensure of a new massage establishment pursuant to the provisions of s. 480.043(6), the license number of a licensed massage therapist who is an owner or principal officer of the establishment may be used in lieu of the license number for the establishment.
History.—ss. 9, 13, ch. 85-280; s. 2, ch. 88-233; s. 57, ch. 89-374; s. 4, ch. 91-429.