- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
395.10971 Purpose.—The Legislature finds that control and prevention of medical accidents and injuries is a significant public health and safety concern. An essential method of controlling medical injuries is a comprehensive program of risk management, as required by s. 395.0197. The key to such a program is a competent and qualified health care risk manager. It is the intent of the Legislature to establish certain minimum standards for health care risk managers to ensure the public welfare.
History.—ss. 38, 53, ch. 85-175; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 87, ch. 92-289; s. 26, ch. 98-89.
Note.—Former s. 626.941.