2017 Florida Statutes
492.104 Rulemaking authority.—The Board of Professional Geologists has authority to adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to implement this chapter. Every licensee shall be governed and controlled by this chapter and the rules adopted by the board. The board is authorized to set, by rule, fees for application, examination, certificate of authorization, late renewal, initial licensure, and license renewal. These fees should not exceed the cost of implementing the application, examination, initial licensure, and license renewal or other administrative process and shall be established as follows:
(1) The application fee shall not exceed $150 and shall be nonrefundable.
(2) The examination fee shall not exceed $250, and the fee may be apportioned to each part of a multipart examination. The examination fee shall be refundable in whole or part if the applicant is found to be ineligible to take any portion of the licensure examination.
(3) The initial license fee shall not exceed $100.
(4) The biennial renewal fee shall not exceed $150.
(5) The fee for a certificate of authorization shall not exceed $350 and the fee for renewal of the certificate shall not exceed $350.
(6) The fee for reactivation of an inactive license shall not exceed $50.
(7) The fee for a provisional license shall not exceed $400.
(8) The fee for application, examination, and licensure for a license by endorsement shall be as provided in this section for licenses in general.
History.—ss. 4, 19, ch. 87-403; s. 64, ch. 89-162; s. 49, ch. 91-137; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 164, ch. 98-200; s. 57, ch. 2000-356; s. 1, ch. 2014-73.