The Senate will convene on Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 9:30 a.m. for the 2024 Regular Session.
The Florida Senate wishes you and those you cherish a joyful and blessed holiday season.
Florida Stands with Israel
Florida will not tolerate anti-Semitism or hatred of any kind and has the toughest possible sanctions against Iran and other regimes that support terrorism.
Ready to live local? Florida’s new statewide workforce housing strategy is increasing the availability of affordable housing opportunities for workers who want to live in the communities they serve.
Interim Committee Meetings
The 2023-2024 Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF) is available. Weekly schedules and meeting notices will be posted prior to the meetings. The Regular Session convenes on Tuesday, January 9, 2024.
2024 Legislative Session
The 2024 Regular Session will begin on January 9, 2024, and is scheduled to end on March 8, 2024.
Individual Assistance is now available for impacted Floridians in Citrus, Dixie, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Suwannee & Taylor Counties. You can apply even if you have insurance. Visit DisasterAssistance.gov or call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) for more information.
- LIVE HEALTHY: President Passidomo, Senators Burton and Harrell Announce Proposal to Grow Health Care Workforce (pdf) December 7, 2023 - Publication by President's Office
- STATEMENT: Florida Senate Democratic Leader Lauren Book Responds to Governor’s 2024-2025 Budget Proposal December 6, 2023 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Senator Stewart Files Public Safety Legislation December 6, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- District 9: The Perry Post (pdf) December 1, 2023 - Publication by Senator Perry
- Senate District 40 November Newsletter - Senator Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) November 30, 2023 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Senate Democratic Leader Lauren Book Introduces “Gabby Petito Act” to Protect Victims of Domestic Violence November 29, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Book
- Senator Stewart Files Wave of Bills for the Coming Session November 16, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Learn Local: Bills to Cut Red Tape, Support Neighborhood Public Schools Pass First Senate Committee November 15, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office