- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
744.1095 Hearings.--At any hearing under this chapter, the alleged incapacitated person or the adjudicated ward has the right to:
(1) Remain silent and refuse to testify at the hearing. The person may not be held in contempt of court or otherwise penalized for refusing to testify. Refusal to testify may not be used as evidence of incapacity;
(3) Present evidence;
(4) Call witnesses;
(5) Confront and cross-examine all witnesses; and
(6) Have the hearing open or closed as she or he may choose.
History.--s. 13, ch. 89-96; s. 6, ch. 90-271; s. 1069, ch. 97-102.