- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Subsequently discovered or acquired property.
744.384 Subsequently discovered or acquired property.--
(1) If a plenary guardian of the property of the ward learns of any property that is not included in previous inventories, the property shall be inventoried within 30 days after the discovery or acquisition.
(2) If a limited guardian of the property of the ward learns of any property that was not known to the court at the time of his or her appointment, he or she shall file a report of such property with the court. Upon petition by the guardian, ward, or other interested person, the court, after hearing with appropriate notice, may direct the guardian to take custody and control of such property, without further adjudicatory proceeding under s. 744.331
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-106; ss. 14, 26, ch. 75-222; s. 62, ch. 89-96; s. 47, ch. 90-271; s. 1096, ch. 97-102.
Note.--Created from former s. 744.59.