2009 Florida Statutes
468.723 Exemptions.--This part does not prevent or restrict:
(1) The professional practice of a licensee of the department who is acting within the scope of such practice.
(2) An athletic training student acting under the direct supervision of a licensed athletic trainer.
(3) A person from administering standard first aid treatment to an athlete.
(4) A person licensed under chapter 548, provided such person is acting within the scope of such license.
(5) A person providing personal training instruction for exercise, aerobics, or weightlifting, if the person does not represent himself or herself as able to provide "athletic trainer" services and if any recognition or treatment of injuries is limited to the provision of first aid.
History.--s. 325, ch. 94-119; s. 13, ch. 95-388; s. 313, ch. 97-103; s. 1016, ch. 2002-387; s. 3, ch. 2006-39.
Note.--Former s. 468.75.