- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Analysis of survey results; report.
Analysis of survey results; report.—
Each year, the Department of Health shall analyze the results of the physician survey required by s. 458.3191 and determine by geographic area and specialty the number of physicians who:
Perform deliveries of children in this state.
Read mammograms and perform breast-imaging-guided procedures in this state.
Perform emergency care on an on-call basis for a hospital emergency department.
Plan to reduce or increase emergency on-call hours in a hospital emergency department.
Plan to relocate outside the state.
Practice medicine in this state.
Plan to reduce or modify the scope of their practice.
The Department of Health must report its findings to the Governor, the President of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives by November 1 each year. The department shall also include in its report findings, recommendations, and strategic planning activities as provided in s. 381.4018. The department may also include other information requested by the Physician Workforce Advisory Council.
s. 3, ch. 2007-172; s. 30, ch. 2010-161.
Also published at s. 459.0082.