- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Florida Board of Auctioneers.
Florida Board of Auctioneers.—
There is created in the department the Florida Board of Auctioneers. The board shall be composed of five members appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate, two of whom shall have been actively and principally engaged as auctioneers for a period of not less than 5 years preceding their appointment, one of whom shall be a principal of an auction company, and two of whom shall be laypersons. Members shall serve for terms of 4 years.
The board has authority to adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to implement the provisions of this act conferring duties upon it.
The board shall receive and act upon applications for auctioneer, apprentice, and auction business licenses and shall have the power to issue, suspend, and revoke such licenses and to take such other action as is necessary to carry out the provisions of this act.
ss. 4, 11, 14, ch. 86-119; s. 62, ch. 91-137; s. 11, ch. 91-156; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 47, ch. 92-149; s. 137, ch. 94-218; s. 134, ch. 98-200.