- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The Legislature deems it necessary in the interest of public health, safety, and welfare to regulate the electrical and alarm system contractors in this state. This regulation seeks to enable qualified persons to obtain licensure, while ensuring that applicants have sufficient technical experience in the applicable trade prior to licensure, are tested on technical and business matters, and upon licensure are made subject to disciplinary procedures and effective policing of the profession.
ss. 1, 17, ch. 79-272; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 1, 14, ch. 87-254; ss. 21, 23, ch. 88-149; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 269, ch. 94-119; s. 21, ch. 2000-332.