- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Automated licensure status information system.
Automated licensure status information system.—
By January 1, 1995, the department shall implement an automated licensure status information system for electrical and alarm system contracting. The system shall provide instant notification to local building departments and other interested parties, as determined by the board or department, regarding the status of the certification or registration of any contractor certified or registered pursuant to the provisions of this part. The provision of such information shall consist, at a minimum, of an indication of whether the certification or registration of the contractor applying for a permit is active, of any current failure of the contractor to make restitution according to the terms of any final action by the board, of any ongoing disciplinary cases against the contractor that are subject to public disclosure, and whether there are any outstanding fines against the contractor.
s. 279, ch. 94-119.