- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Extension of roll during adjustment board hearings.
Extension of roll during adjustment board hearings.—
Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 193.122, the board of county commissioners may, upon request by the tax collector and by majority vote, order the roll to be extended prior to completion of value adjustment board hearings, if completion thereof would otherwise be the only cause for a delay in the issuance of tax notices beyond November 1. For any parcel for which tax liability is subsequently altered as a result of board action, the tax collector shall resolve the matter by following the same procedures used for correction of errors. However, approval by the department is not required for refund of overpayment made pursuant to this section.
s. 156, ch. 85-342; s. 163, ch. 91-112.