- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Licenses not assignable.
Licenses not assignable.—
No license granted under the provisions of this chapter shall be transferred or assigned except upon application to, and written consent and approval of the transferee by, the department pursuant to the provisions of s. 206.026.
At all times prior to approval of a transfer or assignment of the license the transferor shall be deemed to be the licenseholder.
Whenever a license is held by a corporation or business entity other than an individual, no transfer of the stock or other evidence of ownership or equity in the licenseholder shall be made, absent the prior approval of the transferee by the department pursuant to the provisions of s. 206.026.
s. 79, ch. 85-342.