- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Convention grants program.
Convention grants program.—
The Commission on Tourism is authorized to establish a convention grants program and, pursuant thereto, to recommend to the Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development expenditures and contracts with local governments and nonprofit corporations or organizations for the purpose of attracting national conferences and conventions to Florida. Preference shall be given to local governments and nonprofit corporations or organizations seeking to attract minority conventions to Florida. Minority conventions are events that primarily involve minority persons, as defined in s. 288.703, who are residents or nonresidents of the state. The commission shall establish guidelines governing the award of grants and the administration of this program. The Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development has final approval authority for any grants under this section. The total annual allocation of funds for this program shall not exceed $40,000.
s. 5, ch. 91-218; s. 57, ch. 96-320.