- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
County and municipal ordinances; powers limited.
County and municipal ordinances; powers limited.—
Nothing in ss. 376.011 shall be construed to deny any county or municipality authority to exercise police powers by ordinance or law under any general or special act, and laws and ordinances promulgated in furtherance of the intent of ss. 376.011 to promote the general welfare, public health, and public safety shall be valid unless in direct conflict with the provisions of ss. 376.011 or any rule, regulation, or order of the department adopted under authority of ss. 376.011. However, in order to avoid unnecessary duplication, no county, municipality, or other political subdivision of the state may adopt or establish a similar program of licensing and fees for the accomplishment of the purposes of ss. 376.011.
s. 19, ch. 70-244.