- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Coastal infrastructure policy.
Coastal infrastructure policy.—
No state funds shall be used for the purpose of constructing bridges or causeways to coastal barrier islands, as defined in s. 161.54(2), which are not accessible by bridges or causeways on October 1, 1985.
After a local government has an approved coastal management element pursuant to s. 163.3178, no state funds which are unobligated at the time the element is approved shall be expended for the purpose of planning, designing, excavating for, preparing foundations for, or constructing projects which increase the capacity of infrastructure unless such expenditure is consistent with the approved coastal management element.
s. 38, ch. 85-55; s. 38, ch. 95-196.