- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Health benefits coverage; program components; entitlement and nonentitlement.
Health benefits coverage; program components; entitlement and nonentitlement.—
The Florida Kidcare program includes health benefits coverage provided to children through the following program components, which shall be marketed as the Florida Kidcare program:
Medikids as created in s. 409.8132;
The Florida Healthy Kids Corporation as created in s. 624.91;
The Children’s Medical Services network established in chapter 391.
Except for Title XIX-funded Florida Kidcare program coverage under the Medicaid program, coverage under the Florida Kidcare program is not an entitlement. No cause of action shall arise against the state, the department, the Department of Children and Family Services, or the agency for failure to make health services available to any person under ss. 409.810-409.821.
ss. 35, 57, ch. 98-288; s. 22, ch. 2003-405; s. 4, ch. 2009-113.