- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The agency shall adopt any rules necessary to comply with or administer ss. 409.901-409.920 and all rules necessary to comply with federal requirements. In addition, the Department of Children and Family Services shall adopt and accept transfer of any rules necessary to carry out its responsibilities for receiving and processing Medicaid applications and determining Medicaid eligibility, and for assuring compliance with and administering ss. 409.901-409.906, as they relate to these responsibilities, and any other provisions related to responsibility for the determination of Medicaid eligibility.
s. 49, ch. 91-282; s. 192, ch. 99-8; s. 20, ch. 2000-163; s. 56, ch. 2000-256; s. 1, ch. 2000-300.