- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
348.59 Traffic control.—
(1) In addition to the powers conferred by the statutes of the state and the ordinances of the city, the authority is hereby authorized to promulgate such rules and regulations for the use and occupancy of the expressway system as may be necessary and proper for the public safety and convenience, for the preservation of its property and for the collection of tolls.
(2) The enforcement of the rules and regulations of the authority and of those provisions of the statutes and ordinances applicable to the expressway system may be by the city police department and sheriff of Hillsborough County; provided, however, that at the request of the authority, such enforcement shall also be the duty of the Florida Highway Patrol. Violators shall be apprehended and prosecuted in the same manner as provided for the apprehension and prosecution of violators of such statutes and ordinances who commit violations thereof upon streets, roads and thoroughfares in the state.
History.—s. 10, ch. 63-447.