- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
494.0066 Branch offices.—
(1) Each branch office of a mortgage lender must be licensed under this section.
(2) The office shall issue a branch office license to a mortgage lender after the office determines that the mortgage lender has submitted a completed branch office application form as prescribed by rule by the commission and an initial nonrefundable branch office license fee of $225 per branch office. Application fees may not be prorated for partial years of licensure. The branch office application must include the name and license number of the mortgage lender under this part, the name of the branch manager in charge of the branch office, and the address of the branch office. The branch office license shall be issued in the name of the mortgage lender and must be renewed in conjunction with the license renewal. An application is considered received for purposes of s. 120.60 upon receipt of a completed branch office renewal form, as prescribed by commission rule, and the required fees.
(3) A branch office license must be renewed at the time of renewing the mortgage lender license. A nonrefundable fee of $225 per branch office must be submitted at the time of renewal.
History.—ss. 37, 50, ch. 91-245; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 22, ch. 99-213; s. 541, ch. 2003-261; s. 19, ch. 2006-213; s. 49, ch. 2009-241; s. 111, ch. 2010-5.