- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
682.22 Severability.—If any provision of this chapter or the application thereof to any person or circumstance is held invalid, that invalidity shall not affect other provisions or applications of this chapter. In any action or proceeding in any state or territory of the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or any foreign country, this chapter and any agreement or provision to arbitrate made thereunder shall be classified as substantive within the meaning of that term in the conflict of laws; provided, however, that such substantive classification shall never be intended to derogate the public policy of such other jurisdiction.
History.—s. 21, ch. 57-402; s. 12, ch. 67-254.
Note.—Former s. 57.31.