- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
651.134 Investigatory records.—Any active investigatory record of the office made or received under this chapter, and any active examination record necessary to complete an active investigation, is confidential and exempt from s. 119.07(1) until such investigation is completed or ceases to be active. For the purpose of this section, an investigation is active while it is being conducted by the office with a reasonable, good faith belief that it could lead to the filing of administrative, civil, or criminal proceedings. An investigation does not cease to be active if the office is proceeding with reasonable dispatch and has a good faith belief that action could be initiated by the office or other administrative or law enforcement agency.
History.—ss. 26, 33, ch. 83-328; s. 12, ch. 93-22; s. 1, ch. 93-79; s. 409, ch. 96-406; s. 1698, ch. 2003-261.