- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
493.6110 Licensee’s insurance.—A Class “B” agency license may not be issued unless the applicant first files with the department a certification of insurance evidencing commercial general liability coverage. The coverage shall provide the department as an additional insured for the purpose of receiving all notices of modification or cancellation of such insurance. Coverage shall be written by an insurance company which is lawfully engaged to provide insurance coverage in Florida. Coverage shall provide for a combined single-limit policy in the amount of at least $300,000 for death, bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury. Coverage shall insure for the liability of all employees licensed by the department while acting in the course of their employment.
(1) The licensed agency shall notify the department of any claim against such insurance.
(2) The licensed agency shall notify the department immediately upon cancellation of the insurance policy, whether such cancellation was initiated by the insurance company or the insured agency.
(3) The agency license shall be automatically suspended upon the date of cancellation unless evidence of insurance is provided to the department prior to the effective date of cancellation.
History.—ss. 2, 11, ch. 90-364; s. 4, ch. 91-248; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 3, ch. 2005-143.