- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
493.6126 Saving clauses.—
(1) No judicial or administrative proceeding pending on October 1, 1990, shall be abated as a result of the repeal and reenactment of this chapter.
(2) All licenses valid on October 1, 1990, shall remain in full force and effect until expiration or revocation by the department. Henceforth, all licenses shall be applied for and renewed in accordance with this chapter.
History.—ss. 2, 11, ch. 90-364; s. 4, ch. 91-429.