- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
658.32 Annual meetings.—Unless otherwise approved by the office, the annual meeting of stockholders of a state bank or trust company shall be held on such day in the first 4 months of each year as is specified therefor in the articles of incorporation or in the bylaws of the corporation; however, when the day fixed in the articles of incorporation or in the bylaws for the regular annual meeting of the stockholders falls on a legal holiday, the annual meeting of stockholders shall be held on the next following day which is not a legal holiday.
History.—s. 1, ch. 65-35; s. 1, ch. 67-30; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 22, 151, 152, ch. 80-260; s. 450, ch. 81-259; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 1, ch. 91-307; ss. 1, 116, ch. 92-303; s. 1778, ch. 2003-261.
Note.—Former s. 659.051.