- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
627.7281 Cancellation notice.—An insurer issuing a policy of motor vehicle insurance not covered under the cancellation provisions of s. 627.728 shall give the first-named insured notice of cancellation at least 45 days prior to the effective date of cancellation, except that, when cancellation is for nonpayment of premium, at least 10 days’ notice of cancellation accompanied by the reason therefor shall be given. As used in this section, “policy” does not include a binder as defined in s. 627.420 unless the duration of the binder period exceeds 60 days.
History.—ss. 546, 809(2nd), ch. 82-243; ss. 67, 79, ch. 82-386; s. 3, ch. 85-51; s. 114, ch. 92-318; s. 13, ch. 2011-174.