2019 Florida Statutes
817.703 Information statement.—The information statement required under s. 817.702 shall include all of the following:
(1)(a) A complete and accurate statement of the buyer’s right to review any file on the buyer maintained by any consumer reporting agency, as provided under the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. ss. 1681-1681t;
(b) A statement that the buyer may review his or her consumer reporting agency file at no charge if a request is made to the consumer reporting agency within 30 days after receiving notice that credit has been denied; and
(c) The approximate price the buyer will be charged by the consumer reporting agency to review his or her consumer reporting agency file.
(2) A complete and accurate statement of the buyer’s right to dispute directly with a consumer reporting agency the completeness or accuracy of any item contained in any file on the buyer maintained by the consumer reporting agency.
(3) A statement that accurate information cannot be permanently removed from the file of a consumer reporting agency.
(4) A complete and detailed description of the service to be performed by the credit service organization for the buyer and the total amount the buyer will have to pay, or become obligated to pay, for the services.
(5) A statement notifying the buyer of his or her right to proceed against the bond or trust account required under s. 817.7005.
(6) The name and address of the surety company which issued the bond, or the name and address of the depository and the trustee and the account number of the trust account.
History.—s. 1, ch. 87-204; s. 1274, ch. 97-102.