- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
322.025 Driver improvement.—The department may implement programs to improve the driving ability of the drivers of this state. Such programs may include, but shall not be limited to, safety awareness campaigns, driver training, and licensing improvement. Motorcycle driver improvement programs implemented pursuant to this section or s. 322.0255 may be funded by the motorcycle safety education fee collected pursuant to s. 320.08(1)(c), which shall be deposited in the Highway Safety Operating Trust Fund.
History.—s. 1, ch. 87-161; s. 6, ch. 88-405; s. 71, ch. 93-120; s. 46, ch. 2000-152; ss. 46, 53, ch. 2007-73; s. 6, ch. 2009-14; s. 9, ch. 2009-20.