- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
386.208 Penalties.—Any person who violates s. 386.204 commits a noncriminal violation as defined in s. 775.08(3), punishable by a fine of not more than $100 for the first violation and not more than $500 for each subsequent violation. Jurisdiction shall be with the appropriate county court.
History.—s. 8, ch. 85-257; s. 7, ch. 92-185; s. 9, ch. 2003-398; s. 9, ch. 2019-14.