- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
468.515 Inactive status.—
(1) A license under this part which has become inactive may be reactivated pursuant to this section.
(2) The department shall reactivate a license under this part upon receipt of the reactivation application, fee, and proof of the successful completion of continuing education prescribed by the board.
(3) The board shall adopt rules relating to licenses under this part which have become inactive and for the reactivation of inactive licenses. The board shall prescribe, by rule, continuing education requirements for reactivating a license. The continuing education requirements for reactivating a license may not exceed 20 classroom hours for each year the license was inactive.
History.—ss. 15, 20, ch. 88-236; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 203, ch. 94-119; s. 16, ch. 96-367; s. 61, ch. 2016-10.