- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
744.381 Appraisals.—When the court deems it necessary, appraisers may be appointed to appraise the property of the ward that is subject to the guardianship.
History.—s. 1, ch. 74-106; s. 61, ch. 89-96; s. 46, ch. 90-271.
Note.—Created from former s. 744.54.