- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
(1) If a sale or mortgage is authorized, the order shall describe the property, and
(a) If the property is authorized for sale at private sale, the order shall fix the price and the terms of sale.
(b) If the sale is to be public, the order shall state that the sale shall be made to the highest bidder and the court reserves the right to reject all bids.
History.—s. 1, ch. 74-106; ss. 24, 26, ch. 75-222; s. 77, ch. 89-96.
Note.—Created from former s. 745.09.