- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
250.81 Legislative intent.—It is the intent of the Legislature that men and women who serve in the National Guard of any state, the United States Armed Forces, and Armed Forces Reserves understand their rights under applicable state and federal laws. Further, it is the intent of the Legislature that Florida residents and businesses understand the rights afforded to the men and women who volunteer their time and sacrifice their lives to protect the freedoms granted by the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Florida.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2003-72; s. 7, ch. 2016-216.