- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
Florida Communities Trust; creation; membership; expenses.
The Governor shall appoint a former elected official of a county government, a former elected official of a metropolitan municipal government, a representative of a nonprofit organization as defined in this part, and a representative of the development industry. The Secretary of Environmental Protection may appoint his or her deputy secretary, the director of the Division of State Lands, or the director of the Division of Recreation and Parks to serve in his or her absence. The Secretary of Environmental Protection shall be the chair of the governing body of the trust. The Governor shall make his or her appointments upon the expiration of any current terms or within 60 days after the effective date of the resignation of any member.