- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
475.625 Final orders.—The board may publish and distribute, in such manner and form as it may prescribe, any of its final orders or decisions made under this section, after they become final by lapse of time or upon affirmance on appeal, or opinions of appellate courts for the guidance of appraisers, appraiser users, and the public. The board may also publish or withhold from publication the names and addresses of any parties concerned. This section shall not be construed to affect compliance with chapter 119.
History.—ss. 9, 11, ch. 91-89; s. 4, ch. 91-429.