- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
Entry into force and withdrawal.
Definitions; mutual aid.
Construction and severability.
Payment of liability to responding state.
Status, rights, and benefits of forces engaged pursuant to compact.
Injury or death while going to or returning from duty.
Authority of responding state required to relieve from assignment or reassign officers.