- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
Department created; commissioner.
Seal of department.
Organization of departmental work.
Interference with department employees in performance of duties.
Offices of the department.
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; functions, powers, and duties.
Confidentiality of intelligence or investigative information.
Division of work between department and experiment station and extension service.
Directors; oath of office.
Other officers and employees.
Salary of commissioner, officers, and employees; expenses.
Access to places of business and vehicles.
Agricultural Emergency Eradication Trust Fund.
Funding of Agricultural Emergency Eradication Trust Fund.
Administrative Trust Fund.
Federal Grants Trust Fund.
Florida Saltwater Products Promotion Trust Fund.
General Inspection Trust Fund.
Federal Law Enforcement Trust Fund.
Market Improvements Working Capital Trust Fund.
Publication of department’s bulletins, publications, and reports.
Service of process.
State Agricultural Advisory Council.