CS/SB 682: Nursing Facilities [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Nursing Facilities [SPCC]; revises frequency of visits to nursing facilities by quality-of-care monitors from AHCA; authorizes certain licensed nursing facilities to develop plan to provide certain training for nursing assistants; deletes requirement that nursing facility notify agency of adverse incident; requires that federal posting requirements for staffing standards comply with state posting requirements, etc. Amends 400.118,.141,.147,.19,.195,.23.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Regulation; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/07/07, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• Introduced, referred to Health Regulation; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00044; On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/07/07, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00134; CS read 1st time on 03/15/07 -SJ 00163
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00169; Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Withdrawn from Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00235; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00283; Amendment(s) adopted (735772) -SJ 00283; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00283
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00304; Amendment(s) adopted (341432) -SJ 00304; CS passed as amended (341432); YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00304
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00895
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 385 -HJ 00913; Read 2nd time -HJ 00913; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00913
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00968; CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 3 -HJ 00972
• In returning messages
• Concurred (696783, 413521) -SJ 00909; CS passed as amended (696783, 413521); YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00910; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 00910
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules (2007-C), (2007-D), (2008 Regular Session) -SJ 00004, -SJ 00002, -SJ 00132
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.