CS/HB 5101: Prekindergarten through Grade 12 Education Funding
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee ; Coley
Prekindergarten through Grade 12 Education Funding; Conforms various provisions relating to prekindergarten through grade 12 education funding; revises provisions relating to charter schools, school district virtual instruction programs, Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program, maximum class size, career education programs, instructional materials, value of certain student membership, & district millage levy & expenditures.
Last Action: 4/7/2011 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7197 (Ch. 2011-137), CS/CS/CS/SB 1546 (Ch. 2011-232), SB 2000 (Ch. 2011-69), SB 2120 (Ch. 2011-55) -HJ 584
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 275
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 311
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/30/11, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 6 -HJ 393
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 389
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 388
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/06/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 438
• Amendment(s) failed (682883, 943221) -HJ 439
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 465
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7197 (Ch. 2011-137), CS/CS/CS/SB 1546 (Ch. 2011-232), SB 2000 (Ch. 2011-69), SB 2120 (Ch. 2011-55) -HJ 584
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.