SB 1084: Administrative Procedures
GENERAL BILL by Garcia
Administrative Procedures; Revising provisions with respect to the revision and publication of the Florida Administrative Code to provide that the Department of State is not required to publish a printed version of the code but may contract with a publishing firm for a printed publication; providing that the electronic version of the code is the official compilation of the administrative rules of the state; providing for adopted rules and material incorporated by reference to be filed in electronic forms; renaming the “Florida Administrative Weekly” as the “Florida Administrative Register”; requiring a continuous revision and publication of the Florida Administrative Register on an Internet website managed by the Department of State; deleting a requirement to provide printed copies of the Florida Administrative Register to certain federal and state entities, etc.
Last Action: 3/1/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 541 (Ch. 2012-63) -SJ 736
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations (BTA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 87
• Introduced -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/26/12, 3:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Budget -SJ 279
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 282
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations, 02/02/12, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Now in Budget -SJ 325
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 736
• Amendment(s) adopted (312700) -SJ 736
• Substituted HB 541 -SJ 736
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 541 (Ch. 2012-63) -SJ 736
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.