CS/SB 738: Clinical Laboratories
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Grimsley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto
Clinical Laboratories; Adding a consultant pharmacist or doctor of pharmacy licensed under chapter 465, F.S., to the definition of licensed practitioner; requiring clinical laboratories to make their services available to specified licensed practitioners; prohibiting such a clinical laboratory from charging different prices for its services based upon the chapter under which a practitioner is licensed, etc.
Last Action: 4/24/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 655 (Ch. 2015-119) -SJ 611
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Fiscal Policy; Rules -SJ 82
• Introduced -SJ 82
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/23/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 260
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Now in Rules -SJ 377
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 611
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 655 -SJ 611
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 655 (Ch. 2015-119) -SJ 611
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.