CS/HB 141: Water Quality Improvements
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Fine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Caruso ; Duran ; Fernandez ; Fetterhoff ; Hogan Johnson ; McClure ; Overdorf ; Plasencia ; Robinson ; Roth ; Sirois
Water Quality Improvements; Authorizes DEP to provide grants for certain projects identified in Indian River Lagoon Comprehensive Conservation & Management Plan; directs DEP to submit annual report regarding projects to Governor & Legislature; requires local governments to submit annual reports regarding projects to DEP & water management districts; requires wastewater facilities permitted under National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System program that unlawfully discharge certain amount of raw or partially treated sewage to provide written notification; provides penalties; provides for such facilities to make certain upgrades & repairs.
Last Action: 3/26/2019 House - Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 498
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 32
• Introduced -HJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/12/19, 1:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 430
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 422
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 445
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 498
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 498
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.