SB 448: Advanced Birth Centers
GENERAL BILL by Harrell
Advanced Birth Centers; Defining the terms “advanced birth center” and “medical director”; providing requirements for advanced birth center facilities and equipment; providing minimum standards for advanced birth centers; providing for the education and orientation of advanced birth center clients and their families, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/11/19, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• Introduced -SJ 63
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.