CS/CS/SB 1440: Children’s Mental Health
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Powell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rouson
Children’s Mental Health; Requiring the Department of Children and Families and the Agency for Health Care Administration to identify certain children and adolescents who use crisis stabilization services during specified fiscal years; including crisis response services provided through mobile response teams in the array of services available to children and adolescents; requiring managing entities to develop a plan promoting the development of a coordinated system of care for certain services; requiring the agency to conduct, or contract for, the testing of provider network databases maintained by Medicaid managed care plans for specified purposes, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 945 (Ch. 2020-107) -SJ 698
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 106
• Introduced -SJ 106
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/04/20, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 248
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/18/20, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 461
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 465
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/20 -SJ 724
• Read 2nd time -SJ 697
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 945 -SJ 698
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 945 (Ch. 2020-107) -SJ 698
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.