CS/CS/CS/HB 637: Impact Fees
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Ways and Means Committee ; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; DiCeglie ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Beltran ; Overdorf ; Sabatini
Impact Fees; Revises conditions counties, municipalities, & special districts must satisfy before enacting impact fees; provides timeframes for collection of impact fees by local governments; provides impact fee credits are assignable & transferrable; requires counties & municipalities to establish impact fee review committees; provides for membership; provides procedures for holding meetings; provides committee duties.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1066 (Ch. 2020-58) -HJ 1070
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 9:30 am, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 52
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 392
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c) -HJ
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 380
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 410
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 02/03/20, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 2 -HJ 487
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Ways and Means Committee read 1st time -HJ 484
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 503
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/20/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 639
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 638
• CS/CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 634
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1066 (Ch. 2020-58) -HJ 1070
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.