CS/CS/HB 745: Contraband in Specified Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Criminal Justice Subcommittee ; Plakon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sabatini
Contraband in Specified Facilities; Prohibits introduction of certain cannabis substances, cellular telephones & other portable communication devices, & vapor-generating electronic devices into specified facilities.
Last Action: 3/9/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1286 (Ch. 2020-59) -HJ 995
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 61
• Introduced -HJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 421
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 419
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 418
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 504
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 504
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/26/20, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 4 -HJ 678
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time -HJ 671
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 681
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1286 (Ch. 2020-59) -HJ 995
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.