CS/HB 777: Fish and Wildlife Activities
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Gregory ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Overdorf ; Sirois
Fish and Wildlife Activities; Prohibits certain harassment of hunters, trappers, & fishers in or on specified lands, areas, & waters; authorizes FWCC to designate additional free fishing days; prohibits certain possession of specified reptiles; designates green iguanas & tegu lizards as prohibited reptiles; authorizes certain persons & entities to exhibit, sell, or breed green iguanas & tegu lizards commercially under specified conditions.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1414 (Ch. 2020-123) -HJ 1070
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 65
• Introduced -HJ 65
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/25/20, 10:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 666
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Ways and Means Committee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 665
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 665
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 664
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 678
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 678
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1414 (Ch. 2020-123) -HJ 1070
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.